For more information contact Pastor Aaron
meet weekly in homes throughout the North Shore. Some are inter-generational, including children and youth, and all offer Biblical fellowship gathered around the Word. Small Groups are a primary discipleship ministry for WBC. Interested in joining? Contact the church office.
for adults meets at 9:15am in the Family Life wing September - May. From time-to-time, we combine the children’s and adult Sunday School classes for inter-generational classes.
2019 Sunday School Classes:
- 6-Week "Christianity Explained" Discipleship Seminar (Jan. 6, 2019 - Feb. 10, 2019)
Prayer & Praise Group
meets every Wednesday night at 7pm in the WBC lounge for a time of worship, Scripture reading, prayer and fellowship.
2019 Bible study and Fellowship Opportunities:
- Bible Basics: What the Bible Is All About: Thursdays at 10:00 - 11:30am. Studying 2 John - Revelation. See calendar for details.
- Precepts Bible Study: Meets Wednesdays from 9:30 - 11:30am. Studying Deutoronomy - Ruth. See calendar for details.
- Mothers Together: Meets the first & third Tuesday of the month from 9:15 - 11:15am. All mothers of all ages and stages welcome as we study and discuss the book of Ephesians. Childcare provided. See calendar for details.
Bible study and fellowship opportunities:
- Men's Prayer Breakfast: Bi-monthly Saturday gatherings for great food, devotional teaching from the Bible, and intercessory prayer in the WBC Gym.
- Men's Burger Fellowship: Bi-monthly Saturday fellowship. Bring your kids!
Young Adult's Ministry
meets semi-monthly for Bible study and group discussion. Questions? Contact the church office.
meets for events and fellowship throughout the year. Questions? Contact the church office.
The Book Table
Located in the Church lobby is a curated offering of resources for growth in Christ, family’s discipleship, and gifts for others. These books are hand-selected and represent the best resources in spiritual growth, Bible study, evangelism, family discipleship, theology and worship.