For more information contact the front office.
meet weekly in homes throughout the North Shore. Some are inter-generational, including children and youth, and all offer Biblical fellowship gathered around the Word. Small Groups are a primary discipleship ministry for WBC. Interested in joining? Contact the church office.
Incline Praying Gathering:
meets Sundays from 9:15am - 10:15am in the WBC Lounge for focused prayer and devotional reading with other believers to encourage and strengthen our relationships with Christ.
for adults meets at 9:15am in the Family Life wing September - May. From time-to-time, we combine the children’s and adult Sunday School classes for inter-generational classes.
2019 Sunday School Classes:
6-Week "Christianity Explained" Discipleship Seminar (Jan. 6, 2019 - Feb. 10). See calendar for more details.
- 2-Week "Next Steps" Discipleship Seminar (Feb. 17 - Feb. 24). See calendar for more details.
- 4-Week "Groaning & Growing: How Jesus Takes Us from Sorrow to Hope" Discipleship Seminar (March 3 - March 31). See calendar for more details.
- 4-Week "Loving God With Your Mind" Discipleship Seminar (April 7 - April 28). See calendar for more details.
- "A Prayer-Driven Spiritual Home" Adult Discipleship launches September 8. See calendar for details.
Prayer & Praise Group:
meets every Wednesday night at 7pm in the WBC lounge for a time of worship, Scripture reading, prayer and fellowship.
2019 Bible study and Fellowship Opportunities:
- Spring Women's Retreat April 17-19, 2020
- Email Angela Choi or Lisa Klepitsch for more information
- Financial assistance and carpool available.
Contact: Eileen Johns
- Speaker: Pam Gillaspie ("20/20: Our Identity in Christ")
- Das Dutchman Essenhaus 240 U.S. 20, Middlebury, IN 46540
- High school age and older
- Fee includes hotel reservations for Friday and Saturday; 3 meals on Saturday and Sunday breakfast
- Room Reservations: Quad ($170); Triple ($195); Double ($250.00); Private ($360.00)
- Earlybird discount: December 1st
- Final registration: February 1st
- Bible Basics: What the Bible Is All About: Thursdays at 10:00 - 11:30am. Studying 2 John - Revelation. See calendar for details.
- Precepts Bible Study: Meets Wednesdays from 9:30 - 11:30am. Studying Deutoronomy - Ruth. See calendar for details.
- Mothers Together: Meets the first & third Tuesday of the month from 9:15 - 11:15am. All mothers of all ages and stages welcome as we study and discuss the book of Ephesians. Childcare provided. See calendar for details.
Bible study and fellowship opportunities:
- Men's Prayer Breakfast: Meets once a month on Saturdays during the winter & spring for great food, devotional teaching from the Bible, and intercessory prayer in the WBC Fellowship Hall. Questions? Contact Elder Fred Klepitsch at
Young Adult's Ministry:
meets semi-monthly for Bible study and group discussion. Questions? Contact the church office.
meets for events and fellowship throughout the year. Questions? Contact the church office.
The Book Table:
Located in the Church lobby is a curated offering of resources for growth in Christ, family’s discipleship, and gifts for others. These books are hand-selected and represent the best resources in spiritual growth, Bible study, evangelism, family discipleship, theology and worship.